Are you looking for a perfectly customized metal nameplate for your industry but feel clueless before selecting the right one? Welcome to your ultimate guide for choosing just the right match for you.
Gone are the days when metal nameplates were used for their durability and resistance. Today mental nameplates have a whole new dimension of utility. Some of them can be – metal plates carrying company logos and contact information, machine tags, rating tags, serial tags, instructional metal plates, tags for product identification, etc.
Metal nameplates have a range of benefits to offer depending upon your industry needs. Have a look at what benefits custom metal nameplates have to offer to your brand!
How are metal nameplates beneficial to me?
- Here are a few benefits of using metal nameplates for your company :
Endorsing brand Image – Most successful businesses have creative logos to attract attention from customers. The metal nameplates can add significant display value to your logos and company names.
This helps in promoting brand awareness and firming brand presence in the market.
- Ascertaining credibility and trust – Brand credibility is also as important as brand awareness. In fact, they both go hand in hand. The more attention you bring to your brand name more will be the familiarity of customers with it. This will enhance brand trust and establish the credibility of your brand name.
- And what could be a better option than a custom metal nameplate to attract special attention to your product, right?
- Machine data – Metal nameplates can withstand years of outside exposure without any damage. They can be diagonally cut, laminated, die-cut, or customized in any way according to your need. You can customize metal nameplates for equipment data and specifications. They are attached to your machinery, tools, equipment, and more.
- Educating buyers – While evaluating any product, nameplates and tags are the first areas of attention among buyers. This makes room for good use of metal nameplates as an important information establisher. You can include crucial safety measures or usage warnings if any, on it. This saves companies from unforeseen legal complications.
- Safety instructions – What will happen if a safety instruction gets washed off or damaged? Missing or unclear instructions can result into breach of precautionary measures. It’s important to have safety instruction nameplates to be safe from any kind of damages. That’s where metal nameplates play an important role. We provide metal nameplates for safety instructions that are corrosion-free, rust-proof, and with a smooth finish.
Surely, you are well aware by now of the benefits of metal nameplates. Let me tell you why exactly you need to be using nameplates for your brand!
Why do I need an equipment metal nameplate?
Metal nameplates are popularly used to indicate important product information and product identification.
However, as the industries (and so the competition) are growing, industrialists may also want to use it to give their businesses a professional edge over others. Products with metal nameplates give a professional look to the product and improve the brand face value significantly.
Custom metal nameplates of brand-specific design facilitate companies to attract more customers. Customers looking for sophisticated services are often attracted to metal nameplate brandings as they look more professional and stylish.
And since these are durable and highly resistant to damage, they establish a sense of trust that customers can rely on.
To make the right selection of metal nameplates, you need to know which material goes best for which industry. Have a look!
Which is the best material for my custom nameplate?
The choice of material for your custom metal nameplate will vary from industry to industry. Since different industries have different areas of product usage, these usages determine which metal is your best fit.
For example, aerospace industries or cargo-related companies would often require a lightweight metal, whereas a product related to lifestyle and fashion would like to emphasize on visual appeals of the metal. So the former might go for custom aluminum nameplates while the latter may opt for stainless steel nameplates.
The most popular metals used for nameplates are listed below.
- Aluminum nameplates – Aluminum is a lightweight material. It is pliable hence is a top choice for custom metal nameplates. It is rustproof, tarnish-proof, and chemical resistant. Being lightweight, they are easy to mount even with adhesives.
- Stainless steel nameplates – Stainless steel nameplates are mostly popular for their sleek finish. They look chic and stylish and are resistant to corrosion, abrasion, temperature, chemical, and moisture. You can get a custom stainless steel nameplate of the brushed finish, matte finish, or polished finish. Stainless steel, hence, is a durable choice for many industries.
- Brass nameplates – Brass nameplates are very decorative. They are attractive, sporty, and practically resistant to corrosion, abrasion, and tarnish. It is a budget option for small and large-scale indoor industries.
- Bronze nameplates – Bronze nameplates as materials are not very different from brass. The color texture is slightly shifted to a reddish or copper style look, unlike brass, which has a gold-tone. Bronze is also as durable as other metals on the list. Hence fits almost all industry requirements.
- Other modern metal options – If you don’t want to go with the classic options above,
you can opt for other metals like Cold Rolled Steel (CRS), Monel, and Nickel-silver.
CRS can be used with a brushed or milled finish for a rather textured look
Monel looks similar to stainless steel and hence can be a good high-end substitute to it.
Nickel silver looks stylish and is commonly used for ornamental purposes.
Getting a customized nameplate is a careful task otherwise, you might end up wasting your resources.
We have got you covered with our stepwise guide.
How can I customize my nameplate?
We at CNNameplate provide customized nameplates exclusively covering client requirements. Determining your unique nameplate can have the following steps:
- Step 1: Identifying a suitable base material for the nameplates according to your production environment and targeted market demand.
- Step 2: Determining the shape, size, and color of the nameplates. Shapes can be chosen from classic templates like Square, Rectangle, Oval, and Circular or they could be unique depending on your logo design.
- Step 3: Choosing the final finish of the nameplates. It could be engraved, embossed, etched, screen printed nameplate or OEM painted nameplates.
- Step 4: Choosing between adhesive nameplates or screw-held tags.
- With a leading position among custom metal nameplate manufacturers, CNNameplate also provides step-by-step customer service to its clients to boil down to just the right kind of metal nameplates according to their specific needs. So place your orders fast and get the solution that lasts!